NEW SERVICE INFORMATION
1. There is a minimum charge of $17.00 per month *This is for water usage from 0 – 1000 gals
2. Each additional 1000 gals (after the first 1000 gals) is a charge of $9.27 added to the first $17.00
3. We always bill one month behind (you are billed for water used)
4. Your first bill will be mailed on the 20th of the month and will be due the 15th of the the next month
1. Payments are due, in the office no later than the 15th of every month
2. Payments are considered late if paid/received on the 16th or later
3. 10% late fee will be applied to all accounts not paid in full by the 15th.
4. You can pay your bill in the form of cash, check or money order - We do not accept Debit or Credit Cards in the office. By sending it in the mail, putting it in the drop box, have your bank issue us a check or coming into the office.
5. Payments and bills can be done online at pwsd13jaco.com (If you make your payment online please allow 48 hr turn around time). You will need your account number and a total from one of the last three bills sent out. Please call the office for assistance.
FYI, MAIL SERVICE IS NOT GAURENTEED SO PLEASE CALL IF YOU DO NOT GET A BILL OR TO CHECK ON A PAYMENT.
1. We mail out Yellow cards as a courtesy to all accounts that have a outstanding balance on the 16th of every month.
2. People who receive the yellow cards will have 7 days to pay their account balance, in full.
3. After the 7 days anyone with a outstanding balance will have their water service will be disrupted.
4. To restore your service you must pay your outstanding balance and a $60.00 reconnect fee.
Standard Residential Service Rates
|Monthly Minimum: $17.00
Water Included w/ Minimum Bill: 0 - 1000 gals
|$9.27 charge for every additional
Public Water Supply District #13 reads meters the 1st of every month. If the 1st lands a weekend than the meters will be read the Friday before the 1st of the month or the Monday following the 1st.
Average Billing Examples
| $17.00 for 0 - 1000 gallons
Each additional 1000 gals (after the first 1000 gals) is a charge of $9.27
added to the first $17.00
|Usage (gal.):||Bill Total:|
|5000 - 10000||$54.08 to $100.43|
|11000 - 20000||$109.70 - $193.13|
See the attached water rate chart below to figure the cost of water used.
REMINDER: The average water bill during peak or summer months will always run higher due to pools and sprinkler systems. Sprinkler systems use